Graphic Designer #[JD 85]
Sales , Marketing and Communication - Sales & Marketing
DOHA QatarFull Time Experience : 3-4 Years
Posted Date : 04/08/2022 End Date : 30/08/2023
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Fluency in both languages English / Arabic.
- Ability to effectively implement plans as directed.
- The ability to quickly learn new tasks.
- The ability to build strong relationships and influence people.
- Proficiency in teamwork with the ability to work according to self-initiatives.
- Ability to work and adhere to deadlines and set goals.
- Work on creating and developing various visual presentations based on the organization's brand guidelines and objectives to convey specific messages or information in the best possible way according to the needs of different departments to achieve the organization's goals, in line with its policies and strategy.
Responsibilities and job role
- Work on preparing design summaries by collecting information and data through research to ensure that requirements are met, in line with the institutions policies and strategies.
- Work on developing designs for posters, promotional materials and other campaign materials in magazines, newspapers, television, the Internet and in various means of communication that depict and enhance the brand identity of the Qatar Stars League and maintain the organization's graphic files, club logos, pictures, art and sponsor brands / logos to achieve the goals of the organization
- Work on designing advertising that conveys appropriate messages about the activities and activities of the Qatar Stars League, which can motivate attendance at matches.
- Work on developing designs using the most appropriate materials, methods and media to introduce the new branding guidelines for the Qatar Stars League
- Work on the production of the final design with accurate specifications for the shapes and sizes of letters and colors and perform proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Work in cooperation with approved printing companies and other service providers to ensure that the highest quality production standards are achieved within the permitted budget.
Qualifications & Experience
- Holds a bachelor's degree in graphic design or any related field
- Attend relevant training courses
Knowledge and experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in graphic design or business specialized in art and design.
- Working knowledge of design principles and understanding of current trends and patterns.
- Knowledge of the basics of advertising, public relations, or marketing.
- Basic knowledge of television, print and online media.
- Working knowledge of desktop design software such as Illustrator, InDesign or QuarkXPress and image editing packages such as Photoshop.
- Knowledge of printing and imaging techniques